We value service – and always have.
Around the world, we manage and maintain over 10 GW of solar, wind and bioenergy assets in more than 22 different countries. Whether developing a single plant or servicing a global portfolio, we provide a consistent, high quality and transparent service that adds value at every stage of a project’s lifecycle. As an experienced full-service provider, we offer solar plant operators the entire range of services – and also as a complete package, on request.
We place the security and economic viability of your investment at the centre of our activities. We assign a project manager to you, so that you always have the same contact person for any queries. Our control centre is in constant contact with the on-site service teams and maintains an overview of everything, providing the support necessary to ensure that all technical requirements for the reliable operation of your plant are fulfilled.
We exploit the full potential of your solar plant
Our experienced engineers always make a full and thorough inspection of your solar park. By consulting with project managers and the control centre daily, we identify technical problems early.
Our services for your solar plant, at a glance:
- Comprehensive technical project management for your solar park
- Data analysis, technical assessments and ongoing reporting
- 24/7 monitoring by our control centre, staffed by our multilingual team
- Processing of warranty claims, insurance and loss cases
- Maintenance, repairs and regular inspections
- Yield optimisation
- HSE management
- IT security and reliable plant communications
- Interface to commercial operations management, energy trading with energy supply utilities and grid operators
BayWa r.e. provides an ideal support for our hybrid-system thanks to an outstanding technical understanding and quick reaction times. Considering the geographic location of our plant at the Zambian-German Agricultural Knowledge and Training Centre (AKTC), we are glad to rely on the services.